Invalid Provider Group Email Causes Assignment Error when Provider Group Policy is Triggered
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to assign a case to a Provider Group that triggers an Active Analytics Framework (AAF) policy on save, an error is returned.
Assignment of '208393268" to RB_EMAIL_E_LOG.MESSAGE_SET_NBR failed(2,119) RB_EMAIL.EMAIL_BUSOBJ.ErrorLog.OnExecute
Steps to Replicate:
1. Logon to CRM 9.1 as VP1
2. Open existing Provider Group
3. Put in an invalid email address with space after @ sign and save. Space on email address allows the page to be saved.
4. Trigger an AAF policy that sends email to the Provider Group.
5. Open existing case and delete existing Provider Group (if filled in) and save.
6. Put in the Provider Group with space on email address (above).
7. Save the page to trigger the AAF policy. Error is returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms