Performance Ratings Are Not Populated For Rating Box
(Doc ID 2144700.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Succession Planning - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance Ratings are Not Populated After Loading Candidate Rating from Succession Planning.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Main Menu > Setup HCM > Product Related > Organizational Development > Define Ratings Box
2. Open Rating Box Definition KUSPRB03
3. Click "Map Ratings" Hyperlink
4. Select Rating Model as "PSCM"
5. Navigate: Main Menu > Organizational Development > Succession Planning > Create Succession Plan
6. Position = 19000013
7. Enter EMPLID = KU0044 (Daryl Reese)
8. Click on Ratings Box Tab in Succession Plan
9. Click "View Ratings" Button
10. In Next Page, Box Ratings, Under PERFORMANCE Rating Should be Populated as HIGH
11. Add EMPLID = KU0101 (Cynthia Adams) to Succession Plan
12. Click "View Ratings" Button
13. In Next Page, Box Ratings, Cynthia Adams Row Populates, However the PERFORMANCE Rating Does Not Appear
14. Navigate: Main Menu > Workforce Development > Performance Management > Performance Documents > View Documents
15. Both Cynthia Adams and Daryl Reese Have Completed Performance Annual Documents for 2008
16. Click "Load Ratings" Button in Ratings Tab of Succession Planning and the PERFORMANCE Ratings from Prior Documents Not Loaded
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document