SQL Error After Adding APT Instance When Logging In Non Base Language
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When logging in using English language with database having base language of Dutch, and using the Academic Progress Tracker functionality, the following error is encountered:
Fatal SQL error occurred. (2,125) SSR_PROG_ENRL.Components.SSR_STDNT_APT.OnExecute Name:SSR_APT_HDR__RowInit PCPC:53643 Statement:802 Called from:SSR_PROG_ENRL.Components.SSR_STDNT_APT.OnExecute Name:SSR_APT_WRK__SSR_GENERATE_PB__FieldChange Statement:2319 Called from:SSR_STDNT_APT.GBL.SSR_APT_WRK.SSR_GENERATE_PB.FieldChange Statement:1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into instance using English with base language of Dutch.
2. Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Program Enrollment > Academic Progress Tracker.
3. Click Add a New Value. Enter ID, Institution, and click Add button to add new APT instance.
4. Enter Academic Career, Student Career Nbr, and Academic Item ID.
5. Click on generate button.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use the functionality to allow load the Generic Stats to the BRON interface, to be exchanged with the Dutch Government (Baseregister, BRON).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms