EAM: ASSET CONSOLIDATION/MULTI-CURRENCY AMIF1000 ABEND AT AMIF_FIN_PHY.310000.STEP21
(Doc ID 2145457.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing Interfaced rows from Project costing with multiple currencies and one of the currencies got consolidated, AMIF1000 will return with the following error message:
Process abended at AMIF_FIN_PHY.310000.Step21 with unique constraint error.
SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (EMDBO.PS_ASSET) violated
Below are the steps for replication:
1. Multiple currency transactions created in PC
2. Express asset definition setup done for the project
3. Execute Express capitalization process
4. Multiple currency rows appear for consolidation. Exclude rows in one currency and consolidate rows in other currency
5. Execute Transaction Loader program
The system could not handle consolidated PC rows transactions (cost additions) in multiple currencies and failed to complete
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document