AMIF1000 ABEND At AMIF_FIN_PHY.310020.Step20- Inserting The Same Key Occurred In PS_ASSET_ACQ_DET
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When asset data (from AP/PO interface)is loaded by Transaction Load (AMIF1000),it may got into error status and be sitting on the INTFC_FIN and INTFC_PHY_A tables in Error status.
When it is in these tables it has a value assigned to the SEQUENCE_NBR_6 field.
If there are other transaction lines that are loaded successfully for this asset prior to this error being corrected those lines are assigned the next sequence number,
which may be the same sequence number that is on the transaction that are in error.
Once the error is corrected and the transaction lines are ready to be loaded into the ASSET_ACQ_DET table
the Transaction Load process (AMIF1000) process will fail with a unique constraint error.
ABENDED at Step AMIF_FIN_PHY.310020.Step20
1. Transaction type of FAD with system source of 'CIS' - this step will create ps_asset_acq_det
2. Add po/ap data with asset.
3. Run INTFAPAM and AMPS1000 with Transaction type of 'ACQ' and system Source of 'PAP'
4. Make sure the data to run into error when running AMIF1000
5. Add po/ap data with the same asset
6. Run INTFAPAM and AMPS1000 with Transaction type of 'ACQ' and system Source of 'PAP'
7. Make sure the data to run successfully when running AMIF1000 and PS_ASSET_ACQ_DET has been added.
8. correct the error from the transaction from step 4 and reset the status in interface tables
9. Rerun AMIF1000 -ABENDED at Step AMIF_FIN_PHY.310020.Step20 (SQL) -- RC = 805
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms