The Career History Pagelet on Talent Summary Does Not Account for Breaks in Service
(Doc ID 2145752.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing an Employee's Talent Summary Dashboard the Career History pagelet is counting the time someone is terminated as time in the position.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee hired into Job A on 12/3/2008 was terminated from company on 4/13/2010
2. Rehired employee into same job on 10/18/2010 and is currently employed.
3. Navigate to Main Menu > Manager Dashboard
4. On Direct Line Reports pagelet, select View In Talent Summary link from available Actions
5. Note that on Career History pagelet, employee shows in Job A as 12/3/2008 - blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document