PO Qty Or Schedule Change Gives.PO Schedule Has Been Matched. Cannot Reduce Price On Matched Sched
(Doc ID 2145766.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Qty or schedule change gives.PO Schedule has been matched. Cannot reduce price on matched sched
1. find an item, say 10017, vendor SCM0000004
2. create a new purchase order one line, 4 schedules
3. dispatch, receive and voucher the line/schedules
4. go to purchasing attributes, vendor uom price and make a change to
5. go back to the purchase order and add a new schedule to the existing line,
do not make the qty change at the line level, add the new schedule and get
the message that the qty is incorrect, click yes to update.
6. now all schedules have the new price even though they have been received
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document