AP:J52 SEGMENT FOR BOLETOS IS GENERATED FOR ANY VALUE AND IN DUPLICATE ON THETXT
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TXT files for boletos payments is generating the J52 segment in duplicate for each boleto line, ie if we have 3 slips on file, 3 lines are generated under each boleto line. See attached file.
So, this J52 Segmente should only be generated for values above of R$ 250.000,00 and when it happens should not be duplicated.
1. Create 2 Boletos with a valid bar code.
2. Create 2 Vouchers with the same Vendor and same monetary amount and link the above Boletos (Method = EFT + Modality = Title)
3. Save the Vouchers, Budget Check and Post them.
4. Create Express Payment for both the Vouchers, run the Express Pay Cycle separately for both the Vouchers.
5. Run SQR process ECOUT001 for creating the bank file (TXT file)
6. File DAT generated and sent to bank.
7. Bank returned the file due to errors
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms