EEX 9.1: Employee Authorization Does Not Work Correctly For My Wallet Transactions, "No matching values were found" On Clicking "Return to My Wallet" Link.
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
My Wallet component via Central Entry navigation not working properly.
1. Go to Travel and Expenses > Manage Expenses Security > Authorize Expense Users and remove VP1 from Authorized user list for Emplid KU0005.
2. Log in as VP1 and go to Travel and Expenses > Central Entry > Wallet Transactions and search for Emplid KU0005.
3. Search for unassigned transactions.
4. Open any transaction detail by clicking on the transaction hyper link.
5. From the My Wallet Detail page click on "Return to My Wallet" link.
Search result show "No matching values were found".
VP1 should be able to see entries for for all available employees as he is using a super user navigation.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms