CopyFields: Row 2 not found in scroll level 1. (2,156) Error while Adding a Position
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue : When adding a new POSITION number and then inserting a second record without SAVING the first record or new POSITION, an error message is returned
Error : CopyFields: Row 2 not found in scroll level 1. (2,156) DERIVED_HR_POSNDEFT_BTN.FieldChange PCPC: 1487 Statement 22
The specified row number is invalid for the indicated scroll level.
This may occur with various PeopleCode built-in functions that specify a row within a scroll.
Review the PeopleCode that is generating the message and the page definition and correct as appropriate.
Replication Steps :
1) GO TO Organizational Development and navigate to ADD/UPDATE POSITION INFO
2) GO TO the "Add a New Value" TAB
3) PRESS the "ADD" button
4) Without SAVING the first record, CLICK on the INSERT (+) button to create a second record
5) Navigate back to the first record after creating a second record
6) Press the INITIALIZE button for the first record created
7) Enter 19000001 into the Position Number search field and press the OK button
8) Review the error message and press the OK button to continue
9) Neither the first or second record were SAVED using effective dates (MM-DD-YYYY)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms