EAP: Matching Process Doesn't Pick up Voucher for Matching When Copied Non-PO Receipt on it has Different Business Unit and UOM.
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Non-PO Receipt gets copied on a voucher of different Business Unit and then change the UOM on the voucher, matching process doesn't pickup the voucher for matching.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Non PO receipt with UOM. Ex: CS (Case)
2. Save the receipt in Fully received Status
3. Create a Voucher in different business unit than the business unit of receipt
4. Copy From Non PO Receipt>Search for the Receipt and Copy the Receipt lines to the Voucher
5. Change the UOM on the Voucher to a different UOM. Ex: EA (Each)
6. Save the Voucher
7. Navigate to Main Menu>Accounts Payable>Batch Processes>Vouchers>Matching and Run the AP_MATCH process for the Voucher
8. Once the process runs to Success Posted, check the Match Status on the Voucher
9. Match Status should show Matched, but shows Ready
Process runs to Success Posted, Voucher is not getting picked for Matching.
Voucher should be picked up for matching.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms