EBI9.1+:Installment Bills Generates Wrong Invoice Numbers From Create Installment Schedules Page
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Installment Billing
Invoice number is not correct for Installment bills when using same Bill Type Id for different SetIds.
Invoice number should be correctly pre fixed as per setup.
Steps To Replicate
- Create same Bill Type Id for different SetId(used SVC for SHARE and SHR02).
- Provide different 'Invoice Number ID' for the Bill Type in different SetId created above.
- Use different Pre fix value for 2 different Invoice number Ids.
- Create a Bill from standard bill and use the same Bill type which has been defined at step 1.
- Click on Installment Bill icon in order to create Installment Bills.
- In the Installment Bill page, Select the check box 'Pre-Assign Invoice Numbers'.
- Save the page and check that Invoice number are pre fixed from different Invoice number Ids.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms