Last updated on JUNE 10, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
When attempting to PSA_ACCTGGL
the following error occurs.
-- 13:26:14.694 Process 373 ABENDED at Step CA_ACCTGRULE.Rules2.Default1 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
-- 13:26:14.718 SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_PSA_ACCTDSTGL21) violated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Accounting Rule #1: Set up accounting rule for FDS Analysis Type with wild card.
2. Accounting Rule #2: Set up another Accounting rule for FDS Analysis Type with additional selection criteria. For example Account = 60810, Resource Type = STATE & Resource Sub Category = OPTRN.
3. Create a Journal – Journal has CF’s that match the selection criteria for the Accounting Rule #2- Journal uses account 60810/ Resource Type = STATE & Resource Sub Category = OPTRN.
4. Journal uses a Project. This Project has Funds distribution rules set up.
5. Run Cost collection to collect the Journal.
6. Upon Cost collection Journal gets split and creates FDS row.
7. Run Process Project Accounting. PSA_ACCTGGL and the above error is received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms