EAR9.2: Excel2CI Will Change the POST_ACTION Value From 'L' in the Excel File to 'A'.
(Doc ID 2147161.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: EAR9.2 Excel2CI changing the POST_ACTION value to A from L
Steps to replicate:
- Have the AROPIE Process Group option to the User Preferences setup.
- Setup Excel2CI for the DC_PENDITEM_CI Component Interface.
- Generate the template and populate it with data.
- Set the POST_ACTION to 'L' in the Excel sheet.
- Upload data to PeopleSoft.
- Search the generated group – the POST_ACTION field will have the value 'A' (Do Not Post) instead of the Used 'L' (Batch Standard) value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!