EAR9.2: Excel2CI Will Change the POST_ACTION Value From 'L' in the Excel File to 'A'.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: EAR9.2 Excel2CI changing the POST_ACTION value to A from L
Steps to replicate:
- Have the AROPIE Process Group option to the User Preferences setup.
- Setup Excel2CI for the DC_PENDITEM_CI Component Interface.
- Generate the template and populate it with data.
- Set the POST_ACTION to 'L' in the Excel sheet.
- Upload data to PeopleSoft.
- Search the generated group – the POST_ACTION field will have the value 'A' (Do Not Post) instead of the Used 'L' (Batch Standard) value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms