E-PIA: Push Buttons or Hyperlinks that open Secondary Pages or Modal Pages do not respond, DoModal called from InsertRow
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Affects 8.54.22+, 8.55.04+.
Push Button or Hyperlinks that call on a modal/secondary page do not respond. DoModal is being called from InsertRow PeopleCode in those cases. Here are some sample delivered scenarios:
1. Navigate to either "Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Transfer Credit Evaluation > Course Credits - Automated" or "Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Transfer Credit Evaluation > Test Credits - Automated"
2. Search ID
3. Click + button under Transfer Credit Term > Evaluator Details Tab
4. Nothing happens
1. Navigate to Recruiting -> Browse Applicants
2. Click on any Applicant Name
3. Click Applicant Data tab, then Eligibility & Identity sub-tab
4. Scroll down and click either, Add National Identification, Add Citizenship, or Add Visa Permit
5. Observe that nothing happens.
1. Menu Recruiting --> Recruiting home --> Manage Application
2. In Process Application box click on other action select Recruiting action --> Edit Application Details
3. Neither the 'Add Attachment' or 'Add Work Experience' buttons work
Similar scenarios with the following push buttons not working:
Under Manage Applicant: Add Bank Account, Add Expense, and Add Reference
The problem was caused by a change introduced in patches 8.54.22, and 8.55.04.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms