EPC: PC_EXPRSS_AM NOT CREATING NEW TRANSACTIONS WITH AM_DISTRIB_STATUS = 'P'
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The engine PC_EXPRSS_AM is creating the reversal rows, but not the new transactions with AM_DISTRIB_STATUS = 'P'. It should do that, because otherwise the cost amounts are netting out to zero.
1. Create a rate set to convert hourly costs (TLX) into Standard cost rows (PAY and BUR). The rate option is JCO.
2. Create a Project with Asset integration rule on Many Assets From Each Activity - Activity Percent Distribution.
3. Add an Activity.
4. Associate the rate set to the project and press the button Update Activities.
5. Add a TLX transaction and select a Job code. The PAY and BUR rows will be created.
6. Create an Express Asset Definition for the project.
7. Run the PC_EXPRSS_AM process.
8. Open the Review Assets page. The PAY and BUR transactions are not listed.
The system creates the reversal rows in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE, but it should also create 2 new transactions with the AM_DISTRIB_STATUS = ‘P’.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms