AMOUNT Column is Blank on the XLS Version of the Requisition Costing Summary Report (PVX1000)
(Doc ID 2147644.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you run the Requisition Costing Summary report with an Output of XLS - the AMOUNT column is blank.
If the output is PDF, the AMOUNT column is not blank.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to eProcurement, Reports.
2. Click on Requisition Costing Summary report.
3. Populate the Business Unit and Date parameters, Run the report.
4. Make sure the OUTPUT = XLS.
5. When the process finishes, go to the Report Manager.
6. Click on the PVX1000.xlsx link. Open the file.
7. Notice that the AMOUNT column is blank.
8. Notice the Requisition Total is populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document