GP UK - Gross Up For Tax/NI Incorrect In Case Of Irregular Pay For Payment After Leaving
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
National Insurance for Gross Up payments after leaving are being incorrectly calculated based on a monthly frequency.
National Insurance for Gross Up payments after leaving should be calculated based on a weekly frequency.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Terminate an employee at the end of the current pay period.
2. Process and finalise the current pay period (GG M2014 STD 02)
3. Process and finalise the next pay period (GG M2014 STD 03)
4. Stop the Regular Earnings and add a Gross Up amount via Positive Input, as a payment after leaving.
5. Process the payroll for the period
6. Review the results.
7. Amend the PI for the gross up to be greater that the monthly LEL
8. Recalculate the payroll
9. Review the results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms