E-PIA: Grid Header Truncated on Return To Talent Profile Responsibilities Fluid Page
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.54 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you are on the Talent Profile Responsibilities page, and you click on one of the rows in the grid, then click on 'Cancel'/'Save' to return to the main page, the grid header is truncated and not displayed properly.
The issue can be replicated in-house in 8.54 environments, but affects only lower screen resolution users. The problem is also specific IE11. It's not replicable in Chrome/Firefox.
- Browser used must be IE11 (Compatibility View disabled)
- Screen resolution width must be 1280 or lower (e.g. 1280x1024)
1. Login to HRMS 9.2 demo environment.
2. Go to Fluid Homepage
3. Go to the 'Employee Self Service' landing page
4. Click on the 'Talent Profile' tile
5. Then click on 'Responsibilities' on the left
6. If there are no existing 'Responsibility' data in the grid, click the '+' button on the page and add a couple rows of random information.
7. Once you have a couple rows of data in the grid, click on any one of the rows. For example, the 1st row.
8. Click 'Cancel' at the top left, and you'll end up back on the previous page, but notice the grid header is now messed up
See also the replication document attached.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms