Have An Amount Only Order And When The Receipts Are Created The Full Dollar Amount Of The Order Is Displayed which is not correct as Blind Receiving is selected in User Prefernces
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
have an Amount Only order and when the receipts are created the full dollar amount of the order is defaulting into the receipts,
Following Steps Demonstrate the Issue:
1. User Preferences-Reciepts- Select Blind Receiving
2. Create an ePro Amount Only Requisition.
3. Expedite the requisition
4. Verify PO was created
5. Verify Receiving Required is selected on the PO.
6. Dispatch the PO
7. Navigate Manage Requisitions
8. Select to Receive the Req
9. Select the requisition
10. Click Receive Selected
11. The Received Amount is populated. It should not based on having the Blind Receiving flag selected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms