EAP: APX2000 Report Shows Incorrect SetID Value For Remit To Supplier
(Doc ID 2148160.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment History by Supplier report, APX2000, shows an incorrect SetID value for the Remit To Supplier.
1. Add Supplier under SetID US003
2. Table Set Control US003
FS_38 Supplier Tables = US003
FS_39 Banks = SHARE
3. Add Voucher
4. Pay Voucher using Express Payment
5. Post Payment
6. Run Payment History by Supplier report APX2000: Accounts Payable > Reports > Supplier > Payment History by Supplier
7. APX2000 shows Remit Supplier SetID value = SHARE
8. The correct Remit Supplier SetID value should show US003
Report displays inaccurate information
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document