(Image 20)Supplier Onboarding Fields Not Marked With Asterisk When They Are Required
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Supplier Registration/Onboarding
During the Supplier Registration process, the address1, city, and state fields are not marked with asterisk, even when they are required.
If any filed is required then it should be marked with asterisk sign.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to :- Main Menu > Supplier > Supplier Registration > Register Supplier.
- In the Welcome tab click on next.
- In the Identifying Information page Provide the Tax Identification Number, Entity Name and Supplier Short Name and click on next.
- In the Address tab select any country and click on next(as no other field is marked as required).
- Check that system is asking to fill up the address1, city, and state fields.
Required fields should be marked with Steric.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms