EAP: SES_LAST_DTTM & SES_VN_ATTR_L_DTTM On PS_VENDOR Table are not populated during FS 9.2 Upgrade
(Doc ID 2148278.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is upgrading from Release 9.1 to 9.2 on DB2. They are also working on their SES implementation as part of the upgrade.
Customer is stating the following:
1. SES does not return Vendors -- They were able to trace the issue to SES_LAST_DTTM & SES_VN_ATTR_L_DTTM not being populated on PS_VENDOR during the 9.2 upgrade.
2. Build Settings on Alter tab in "Building the Create and Alter Scripts" step in upgrade job show "Alter in Place".
3. In ALLTABS_alttbl.sql script itself, some of the tables with new SES date fields are altered by table rename(PS_ASSET, PS_VOUCHER for example) and the dates are populated with CURRENT TIMESTAMP.
4. Some tables are altered in place (PS_VENDOR, PS_PAYMENT_TBL) and dates are not populated.
5. SES_LAST_DTTM on PS_PAYMENT_TBL is populated in UPG_AP.APC40.Step010 of the conversion AE.
6. SES_LAST_DTTM & SES_VN_ATTR_L_DTTM on PS_VENDOR table are not populated.
1. What values should be populated for SES_LAST_DTTM & SES_VN_ATTR_L_DTTM on PS_VENDOR table with after the upgrade(via SQL update)?
2. Why is the Alter script not populating SES_LAST_DTTM for some tables and populating for others?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document