AP:Dr Memo Not Created Matching Prcs For Vchrs Created Via Vchr Bldbased On Non PO Receipts.
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Debit Memo not created through matching process for Vouchers created via voucher build (load data in the voucher staging tables ) based on Non PO receipts.
Customer is doing 2 way matching (receipt/voucher- no PO ) goes for matching. If there is a difference for amt there is no debit memo created.
1. Create a Non PO receipts with Quantity as 50 and Price as 100.
2. Load the voucher staging tables with the receipt
3. Run voucher build
4. Make sure the Match control used for this voucher has Rule id : 520 with Debit Memo Category as "Unit Price"
5. Increase the price to 120 and then adjust the amounts accordingly and save the Voucher.
6. Run matching process and the voucher should be in Exception.
7. Go to Match Exception Workbench and Override it with 'Debit Memo' option
8. Run Matching process.
9. Once matching process is completed, verify the above created voucher.
10. The Voucher Match status will be in 'Overridden' instead of Matched. No Debit Memo voucher will be created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms