Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Schedule Type is showing twice in Sort Order drop down list on the Employee Selection page for all Guided Self Service transactions. Issue will only occur if 'Full/Part Time" field is checked to be displayed in the Guided Self Service transaction for Configure Direct Reports UI setup.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM>Common Definitions>Direct Reports for Managers>Configure Direct Reports UI
2. Select ‘Configure’ button for HR_MSS_CT (Guided Self Service) Transaction Name
3. Select ‘Full/Part Time’ checkbox if not already selected, then save
4. As a manager, navigate to MSS> Compensation and Stock>Request Ad Hoc Salary Change
5. Click on the Grid Sort icon (up and down arrows)
6. Notice there are two 'Schedule Type' displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms