BEN110.sqr Snapshot Premium Report - Intermittent Zero Premium For Non-Zero Coverage Amount
(Doc ID 2148861.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee's coverage has only employer paid premiums and zero hours on pay period's pay sheet, no premiums are showing in the BEN110.sqr SNAPSHOT PREMIUM REPORT.
These premiums are required in order to pay the benefits carriers the correct amounts.
1. KU0121 Test ee 1 - gross bi-weekly earnings 3802.43
KU0122 Test ee 2 - gross bi-weekly earnings 55.00 per hour - hours vary
2. Create the following plans:
a. Medical 100% employer paid employer premiums - ded class non-taxable benefit, flat rate
b. Life plan 50K - 100% employer paid premiums nontaxable benefit on the pay check
3. Enroll the employee in these plans ONLY
4. Confirm bi-weekly payroll PPE Apr 2/16
5. Enrollment Snapshot Options:
Plan types Health and Life
Processing Options - Include payroll deduction and Calculation
Include Implied Terminations, Include Original Enrollment Date, Include
Implied Dependent Term
6. Create EDI Trading Partners page
7. Run the Ben100a.sqr, Refresh Benefit Snapshot As Of Date Apr 3/16 - completed successfully
8. Run the Ben110.sqr - Snapshot Premium Report Option.
Ben110.sqr picks up the date from the last Ben100a.sqr run.
9. Result when the process is run:
employer paid deductions only are NOT showing on the Ben110.sqr report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!