ERS 9.1/9.2: Rejected Bids are Missing on Staffing Workbench - Fulfill Orders and Manage Utilization Page
(Doc ID 2149084.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Resource Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a member's bid is declined by the user, it doesn't appear on the Staffing Workbench - Manage Utilization page & Fulfill Orders page with a status of bid declined. Declined bid should be displayed on the pages, so that the approvers can see what the user have put their name forward on and monitor how people who are on the bench are managing their careers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Service Order and submit it.
2. Log in as a Resource and Search for the available bids
Navigation : Resource Management > My Assignments > Job Spy
3. Submit a bid for a requirement.
4. Log in as a administrator or a person Responsible for staffing
5. Go to Resource Management > Staffing Workbench > Fulfill Orders and select the same Service Order for which user submitted the bid.
6. Click on "Retrieve Bids and Recommendations for Selected Request"
7. Select Action as Reject for the bid and save the page.
8. Refresh the component
After rejecting the bid the bid won't available with rejected status once the component is refreshed.
Declined bid should still appear on the manage utilization page & fulfill orders page with a status of bid declined.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!