Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to update price through change request
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) The requisition created with 4 lines. The 1 and 3 lines have vendor (SCM1) and 2 and 4 have (SCM2).
2) Requisition (10) with BU (US005) created. The Budget check, sourcing to PO is done and respective PO¿s budget checked and dispatched.
PO US005 - 13 US005/14
3) Received full orders for one PO -- US005/8
4)Receive only one line for another PO -- US005/9
5) Create Invoices for received items and run voucher build process and matching process for respective vouchers.
6) Edit the requisition and edit for second line. As only line which is not matched and it is mapped with 4th line.
7)Change the price amount and which should be 2nd line total amount less than 4th line total amount.
Invalid change. The Requested Price Change would lower PO amount to less than received or matched. (10220,65)
The Requested Price Change would lower PO amount to less than what has been received or what has been matched. The change is invalid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms