EeS: Under Self Service Invoice Copy From Purchase Order, PO Business Unit does not show in Prompt
(Doc ID 2149847.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new PO BU is assigned to an existing AP BU that is registered as an eSettlements Buyer, the newly assigned PO BU does not appear in the prompt
for copy from PO on Self Service Invoice.
1. Register an AP Business Unit US001 as the buyer
2. Setup the PO BU US002 to AP BU US001 in Purchasing definition.
3. Create an agreement between BUYER and a Supplier ID (USA0000010).
4. Create a Purchase Order for the PO BU: US002 and the using the above supplier.
5. Create a Self Service Invoice and select copy from PO and lookup PO BU field.
6. PO BU US002 does not show up in the prompt values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document