Last updated on JULY 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto Complete list will disappear when we move the scroll bar to the right in IE browser.
1. Navigate to Main Menu -> Purchasing -> Purchase Orders -> Add/Update PO's
2. Select "Find an Existing Value".
3. Click on "Search".
4. Select any Business Unit.
5. Under "Lines", click on "Schedule" icon.
6. Under Schedules, click on "Distributions/ChartFields" icon.
7. Select any values for "Product", "PC Bus Unit" and "Project".
8. Make sure "Activity" got some values by clicking on the magnifier glass.
9. Now type the value for Activity using Auto Complete. We will see the values listed.
10.At the same time we can observe one more scroll bar at the bottom. When we navigate this scroll bar to the right, autocomplete list will disappear.
Auto Complete list should not disappear when we move the scroll bar to the right.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms