Requisition Setting Page - Tabbing After ‘Attention’ Field does Not Work
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition setting page - tabbing After ‘Attention’ field does not work as expected
Step to Reproduce:
1. Go to navigation - Main Menu > eProcurement > Requisition
2. At Add a New Value tab enter Business Unit
3. Click 'Add'
4. On Create Requisition page click on 'Requisition Settings '
5. Go on Tabbing after 'Attention' field at shipping Defaults box.
6. Hear - Submit action underline win zero left parent document link’
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms