GP UK - Proration Of Pension Deductions For Auto Enrolled Employees Part Way Through A Month
(Doc ID 2149957.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employees auto enrolled post staging date based on 'Eligible job holders' criteria:
Employee who is auto enrolled because he/she turned 22 this month , UK pension regulatory states that pension should be calculated based on pensionable earnings from his/her date of birth i.e prorated pensionable pay.
The system takes the entire months pay as pensionable pay (i.e. no proration).
1. Flag a pension scheme as Qualifying, and add the percentages
2. Add the Pension Scheme to the Pay Entity
3. Amend the date of birth for an employee so that they achieve the age of 22 mid period of the current pay period. This test is being run in April 2013.
4. Process the Payroll for the current period (GG M2013 STD 01)
5. Run the Auto Enrollment GBR process
6. Review the log file
7. Review the Assign Scheme GBR page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document