Last updated on JUNE 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Future-dated items cannot be paid by Credit Card within Collection Workbench.
An error message pops-up "The item cannot be selected for payment as it has a due date in the future".
However, by going into item detail page and using hyperlink "Pay by Credit Card", a warning message pops-up "The item has a future date. Do you wish to continue?". The application allows to pay the item by Credit Card.Therefore, there is inconsistency in the credit card on-line payment processing.
- Create Item with payment method Credit Card and Due Date in future;
- Go to Collections workbench and select Item Action Pay By Credit Card:following message is displayed
- Message:- This item cannot be selected for payment as it has a due date in the future(6240,139)You cannot pay this item by credit card as it is not due until a future date.
- Open Detail 1 tab and click on Pay By Credit Card and following message is displayed:
- Message:This item has a future due date. Do you wish to continue? (6240,153)Click Yes to select this item for payment by credit card.Click No to cancel the payment by credit card processing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms