EAP: Incorrect Vendor Location on Voucher When Voucher is Copied from PO Receipt Functionality
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher is created with incorrect Vendor Location when PO Receipt is copied onto Voucher.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Payables Definition is setup to Copy Vendor Location from Purchase Order.
2. Setup a Vendor with two locations, second location LOC2 with newer Effective Date.
3. Create a Purchase Order with Receiving Required option selected.
4. First Location MAIN is copied, change the Location to LOC2.
5. Create a Receipt for PO.
6. Click Header Details of Receipt which shows correct Vendor Location LOC2.
7. Create a Voucher using copy PO Receipt, but use Purchase Order Number to pull in the details. Correct Vendor Location LOC2 is populated on the Voucher.
8. Create another Voucher using copy PO Receipt, but use Receipt Number to pull in the details. Incorrect Location MAIN is populated on the Voucher.
WHAT IS WORKING:
Correct Vendor Location is populated on Voucher, when copied from Purchase Order.
Correct Vendor Location should be populated on Voucher when PO Receipt is copied on Voucher.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms