Last updated on JUNE 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to access the Request ID link on Supplier Change Request (SCR) page system issues error message
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Log in to Supplier Portal using Vendor ID and navigates to Initiate Supplier Change Request page.
2) Click on the "Create New Request" button, a welcome page is displayed.
3) Click on the "Next" button, a company profile page is displayed.
4) Click on the "Next" button, an address page is displayed.
5) Click on the "Edit" link on the address page. Address Information for main page page is displayed.
6) Update the address detail and click on OK, an address page is displayed.
7) Click on Save for Later button, Supplier Change Request Save confirmation page is displayed.
8) Click on the "Return to Supplier Change Request Selection" page link, Supplier Change Request selection page is displayed.
9) Click on the Request ID link, a message gets displayed and user is unable to see the details in Request ID link.
"Think-time PeopleCode event (EvalDoModal), but a SQL update has occurred in the commit interval. (2,148) SCR_VENDOR_SELECT.GBL.SCR_VNDRID_VW1.SCR_ID.FieldChange PCPC:2127 Statement:34 ".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms