Internal Applicants Apply to Job Opening Causes Incorrect Notification in My Notifications
(Doc ID 2150357.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue : Incorrect Notification appears on the My Notifications tab of the Careers page when the Internal applicant applies to a Job opening that has a question set (Resume template does not have a questionnaire)
Steps to replicate :
1. Ensure that the Resume template does not have a questionnaire attached (In this case , Resume template ID 1000)
2. Ensure that the Job opening has screening questions populated by a question set (Job opening 504030 should have screening questions populated by Question Set 1009)
3. Log in as HCRUSA_KU0046 (Ensure that KU0046 has emails configured both on Security - User profile page and Workforce Admin - Personal data - Contact information page) and apply for the Job opening 504030.
4. Email is received correctly Internal applicant that the online application has been successfully submitted
5. Login as PS and run the Job Agent from Recruiting - Administration navigation.
6. Log in as Internal Applicant HCRUSA_KU0046 and check my Notifications tab.
Actual behavior : Incorrect Notification appears. The applicant has already applied for the Job opening. However they get a notification inviting them to apply for the Job.
Expected behavior : The Incorrect notification should not appear. The notification that appears, is usually sent only when the Recruiter links the Internal applicant to the Job opening. In this case, the Internal applicant has already submitted their application, but gets a notification saying that they are invited to apply for the Job opening.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document