Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding or updating a requisition with a currency code and then changing the currency to another code, the values of Merchandise Amount and the Total Amount are updated, but not the value of the Tax amount.
Requisition VAT/Tax amounts should recalculate when the currency value is changed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition in BU = GBR01, Currency = GBP.
2. Enter the Item ID and quantity = 1.
3. Note the Price, Merchandise Amount, Tax and Total Amount values.
4. Change the Currency = AUD.
5. Note the Price and Merchandise Amounts have changed but TAX remains the same value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms