Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Commitment Control budget Journal is created & submitted for approval by Requester A . This journal is denied By Approver. Now some changes were done to this journal and saved by Requester B.
This changed journal could not be resubmitted for approval by another Requester B.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Attach a commitment control Ledger group to a Business Unit which is used for testing.
2. Set up Approval option for Control budget journals as 'Required'
3. Set up Approval process Definition, if not existing.
4. Enter A commitment control budget journal which satisfies approval process definition criteria & submit for approval.
5. Log in as Approver & deny this Journal.
6. Log in as same Requester & make changes to the budget journal & Save it.
7. Repeat step 5.
8. Log in as another Requester. Make changes to the journal, save it & attempt to submit again.
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms