Can't Reject Collaboration Attachment For Multi Collaboration Event
(Doc ID 2150551.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Adding 2 collaborators to an event. Both collaborators entered comments and attachments. If I reject one of the collaborators attachments and/or comment I cannot reject the other? The system is graying out the update check box option.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Event is created and collaboration is added with 2 collaborators
2. Event is routed to the collaborator
3. Sign in as the first collaborator and navigated to the worklist
4. Checked out the event
5. Updated the event comments and attachments
6. Added bidders
7. Saved my changes and routed the event to the next collaborator
8. Sign in as the second collaborator and navigate to the worklist
9. Check out the event
10. Add a comment and attachment
11. Route the event back to the event creator
12. Sign in as the event creator, navigate to the Event Workbench and view collaboration
13. lick on Comments and Attachments
14. If I select the update check box on a collaborators attachment and/or comment it prevents me from making an update to the other collaborators input
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document