CA_LOAD_GL1 Create Entries In CA_ACCTG_LINE With Invalid Combo Edit For Renewal
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CA_LOAD_GL1 process is loading lines that are in combo edit error .
Expectation: CA_LOAD_GL1 should not generate invalid combo edit entries into CA_ACCTG_LINE. Otherwise it will not allow the journal to be posted in General Ledger
1. Have combo edit setup for all account must have dept id populated.
2. Create contract and add a renewal product (Enter the start and end date and Set renewal to manual)
3. Allocate the amount - Set the allocation to complete
4. Click link for BILLING DISCOUNT/SURCHARGES to enter the discount.
5. Enter discount id CST-000 which will use DISOUNT dist code
6. Go to accounting distribution - make sure deptid is populated otherwise cannot activate the contract
7. Go to Discount surcharge acctg dist - make sure deptid is populated otherwise cannot activate the contract
8. Activate contract
9. Go to renewals tab - Select create plan
10. Go to renewal cycle 1
11. Select billing disc/surcharge link to enter discount, Select copy from
contract line, Select validate discounts
12. Change cycle status to ready
13. Select Approve (leave the event date as is)
14. Go to contract line . assign rev plan to renewal line.
15. Run CA_LOAD_GL1- entries are created without dept id
16 Journal generator will generate journal with journal edit error cause the entries have combo edit error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms