PO_ROLLOVER_TBL.ROLL_STATUS is Incorrect.
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Roll View sets the PO_ROLLOVER_TBL.ROLL_STATUS = V but only at the database level. The Roll Status field is blank when the transaction is displayed on the Rollover Workbench.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an amount only purchase order. Budget Check and Dispatch
2. Create a receipt for a partial amount.
3. Create 2 vouchers that cover the full receipt amount. Budget Check, match and post the vouchers.
4. Run PO Rollover View.
5. Query PO_ROLLOVER_TBL - Note the ROLL_STATUS = V. This is incorrect.
6. Display the transaction using the Rollover Workbench. Notice that the Roll Status is Blank which is correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms