Edit Address In Company Table Enabled Upon Entry
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Edit Address of Company Table setup found in Set Up HCM > Foundation > Organization > Company is always enabled upon entering a Company record in Update Display/Display All Mode with Effective Date less than the current date.
In 9.0 the Edit Address button is disabled upon entering page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In test environment execute SQL order:
Select * from ps_company_tbl where my_fact_bel <> 0, and choose company CO1 from the results list.
2. Go to Set Up HCM > Foundation > Organization > Company and choose for Company : CO1 and open the Company page.
3. See in tab "Company Location" that Edit Address field is disabled, as it should be in Update/Display Mode.
4. In test environment execute SQL order:
Select * from ps_company_tbl where my_fact_bel = 0, and choose company CO2 from the results list.
5. Go to Set Up HCM > Foundation > Organization > Company and choose for Company : CO2 and open the Company page.
6. See in tab "Company Location" that Edit Address field is enabled, in Update/Display Mode,it means that the issue occurs .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms