EAP: Record 'TRP_PART_TXN' not found in scroll Error on Pool Position Page
(Doc ID 2151058.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management Brazil - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error received on Pool Position Page when updating pool position
SetCursorPos: Record 'TRP_PART_TXN' not found in scroll level 0 (2,154)
1. Create a Pool
2. Create two participants
3. Create participant transactions
4. Approve Participant transactions
5. Run TR Accounting process
6. Accounting events are generated
7. Go to Pool position and click on update pool position
8. Enter the pool details and click on OK
9. Hit save on Pool position page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document