Last updated on APRIL 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Employee Self Service, the Compensation History Chart does not change when the employee has multiple jobs. When the employee with base salary changes, changes the Filter "Job" in Compensation History Chart the graph values do not change respective to each job's specific salary changes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Employee w/ Multiple Jobs - Positions
2. Navigate: Main Menu > Self Service > Compensation and Stock > Compensation History
3. Click Chart Icon
4. Base Salary Chart Loads
5. Select Job for Primary Job (EMPL_RCD = 0) - Chart Loads
6. Change Job Dropdown to Additional Job (EMPL_RCD = 1+) - Chart Loads
7. Notice Chart is Same with Same Values at Data Points even though compensation history different for each position.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms