Compensation History Chart Does Not Change for Employee's with Multiple Jobs
(Doc ID 2151152.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Employee Self Service, the Compensation History Chart does not change when the employee has multiple jobs. When the employee with base salary changes, changes the Filter "Job" in Compensation History Chart the graph values do not change respective to each job's specific salary changes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Employee w/ Multiple Jobs - Positions
2. Navigate: Main Menu > Self Service > Compensation and Stock > Compensation History
3. Click Chart Icon
4. Base Salary Chart Loads
5. Select Job for Primary Job (EMPL_RCD = 0) - Chart Loads
6. Change Job Dropdown to Additional Job (EMPL_RCD = 1+) - Chart Loads
7. Notice Chart is Same with Same Values at Data Points even though compensation history different for each position.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document