When Selecting A Subitem Both The Dutch And The French Translation Are Shown.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Dutch language user selects a person profile sub-item, both the Dutch and the French translations are displayed rather than only Dutch translation.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login with Dutch Language
2. Navigate: Main Menu > Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles > Person Profiles
3. Search for Employee with Profile Type = Person.
4. Attempt Adding a New Sub-Track in Content Type = Track.
5. Search Results for Track displays in both Dutch and French.
6. Follow Same Steps with Non-Person Profile and Behavior is Same.
7. Login with French Language
8. Complete Steps 2-6
9. Note Results Display Both Dutch & French
10. Login in Base Language = English
11. Complete Steps 2-6
12. Issue is Not Able to be Replicated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms