EAR 9.1:Incorrect RATE_MULT/RATE_DIV On Multicurrency Direct Debit
(Doc ID 2152031.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, the RATE_MULT/RATE_DIV on multicurrency direct debit is incorrect (it is 1 instead of the correct figure)
The foreign amount is 10000 (CAD), the monetary amount is $7860.21 (USD). The the RATE_DIV should be 1.2722309.
But the system displays RATE_MULT=1and RATE_DIV=1.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup bank account 'CAN' for direct debit
- Change the account in direct debit profile USDD1 to 'CAN'
- Create direct debit worksheet for US002 with 'CAN' as the bank account
- Update MICR ID USADD004 to add the bank account info for 'CAN'
- Remit the direct debit for ITEM DD-EV104 (for CUST_ID: USADD004) to the bank on the direct debit worksheet page
- Run AR Update for the correct period to post the direct debit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document