EAP: Pay Cycle Using Bank Replacement Creates EFT File Without Vendor Bank Detail
(Doc ID 2152032.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Pay Cycle is using a Bank Replacement Rule that converts the Payment Method of System Checks to EFT Payments. This is causing the Pay Cycle to use the Effective Date of the PS_VNDR_BANK_ACCT Record. When this is done, the Vendor Bank information is missing in the generated EFT file.
1. Create Substitution Rule where Payment Method of System Check is converted to EFT Payments
2. Add Voucher > Schedule Due 5-13-2016 > Payment Method = Check
3. Add Withholding Voucher > Schedule Due 06-01-2016 > Payment Method = Check
4. Payment Selection Preferences, select Bank Replacement Rule created
5. Process Pay Cycle > Process Electronic Payments
6. Generated EFT File missing Vendor Bank Account Details
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document