Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Doc Tolerance process abends at FS_DOC_TOL.STATP000.STEP050 when the PO Price is reduced to a value greater than the already vouchered amount.
1. A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
2. Process xxx ABENDED at Step FS_DOC_TOL_STATP000.Step050 (SQL) – RC = 805 (108,524)
3. CallAppEngine: Application FS_DOC_TOL: AppEngine Error. (2,853) PO_KK_WRK.PB_DOC_TOL_CHECK.FieldChange.
Called from PO_KK_WRK.PB_BUDGET_CHECK.FieldChange Name PB_BUDGET_CHECK_FC
Called from PO_KK_WRK.PB_BUDGET_CHECK.FieldChange
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition for 5000.00 Budget Check.
2. Source to a purchase order, budget check, doc tolerance and dispatch
3. Create a partial voucher for 1800.00. budget check, doc tolerance.
4. Reduce the PO to 2000.00. Click Budget Check
5. Errors are received.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot process a change order with doc tolerance enabled
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms