E-PIA: Grid Not Aligned when there are Image Push buttons and Frozen Columns in Grid
(Doc ID 2152145.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Grid not aligned when there are image push buttons and frozen columns in grid.
Issue can be replicated by customizing a delivered scenario. The issue was originally reported by customer in 8.54, but it is also reproducible by support in 8.55.
Sample Scenario in a FSCM 9.1 demo database:
1. Open page CA_OBLIGATIONS in App Designer
2. Add a new Push Button column in the grid as follows, using the image definition PS_ONBOARD_ICN_ENA.
3. The Use/General/Fluid tabs can be left with default values.
4. Save the page, and navigate to it in PIA
5. Main Menu > Customer Contracts > Create and Amend > General Information
6. Search for and open any record (e.g. CONTRACT = 'FIXED INTEGRATION¿)
7. "Lines" tab
Screenshot below. Notice the columns after the frozen columns are not aligned properly, and the presence of the "Test" column showing an image push button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document