Fluid Talent Profile Problem for French Users when Selecting Language from Drop Down List to Add New Language Skill
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For French users on Talent Profile, when adding new Language Skills the following error is displayed after selecting a Language from drop down list:
Vous n'avez pas renseigne un champ obligatoire."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select French language and sign in to PeopleSoft as Betty Locherty
2. Select Talent Profile tile from Employee Self Service
3. Navigate to Qualifications, Language Skills, and click "+" to add a language
4. Click magnifying glass near *Langue edit box, select BG-Bulgare (Note: Language box is populated with Africaans – the first row in the list)
5. Click magnifying glass near *Langue edit box again, select language and above error appears
The same issue also occurs for Certification and Degrees.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms