Fluid Talent Profile Problem for French Users When Selecting Language from Drop Down List to Add New Language Skill
(Doc ID 2152513.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For French users on Talent Profile, when adding new Language Skills the following error is displayed after selecting a Language from drop down list:
Vous n'avez pas renseigne un champ obligatoire."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select French language and sign in to PeopleSoft
2. Select Talent Profile tile from Employee Self Service
3. Navigate to Qualifications, Language Skills, and click "+" to add a language
4. Click magnifying glass near *Langue edit box, select BG-Bulgare (Note: Language box is populated with Africaans – the first row in the list)
5. Click magnifying glass near *Langue edit box again, select language and above error appears
The same issue also occurs for Certification and Degrees.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document